Vital trace elements for the essential processes in your metabolism
Concentration: 5/10 ppm*, produced by high-voltage plasma process from 99.9% to 99.99% pure metals
What are colloidal metals?
Real colloidal metals are very fine metal particles that float in water without forming a bond with the water – in contrast to ionic metal solutions, which are always produced by electrolysis. The size of the individual particles in the liquid dispersion is between 1 and 20 nanometers (1 nm = one billionth of a meter). Depending on the process, how the particles are produced has a significant influence on their characteristics, quality, bioavailability and effect on the body.
Manufactured with high voltage plasma process
We at Trimedea have chosen the complex high-voltage plasma process with 10,000 volts. This is because only this high-quality technology achieves the best possible quality of colloids when used correctly: smallest particle size, highest energy level, optimal bioavailability, long life, suspended state. It is more effective, more energetic, more durable, does not form compounds with other substances, does not cause deposits, and is overdose-free. To find answers to all your questions concerning Colloidal Metals from Trimedea please go to our FAQs. For all our offers for Colloidal Metals please go to the Trimedea webshop.
*10 ppm: Gold, Silver, Copper, Zinc, Chromium, Iron, Molybdenum, Vanadium.
5 ppm: Platinum, Iridium, Cobalt, Tantalum, Palladium, Germanium, Rhodium
Precious metals: A good investment for health as well
Colloidal gold, silver, platinum and other important metals have been used successfully for centuries to treat various symptoms and diseases. What used to be very costly can now be produced more easily, quickly and inexpensively due to our technological advances. The benefits in detail:
- Increases brain activity and IQ
- Supports and promotes detoxification processes
- Has a rejuvenating and mood-lifting effect
- Stimulates and activates endocrine glands
- Enhances sensitivity and creativity
- Increases motor and cognitive performance
- Improves joint mobility
- Inhibits inflammation and infection
- Natural antibiotic for many conditions
- Supports the production of own stem cells
- Accelerates cell repair processes
- Regulates bacterial imbalances
- Accelerates wound healing in burns, cuts, open wounds
- Has a strong detoxifying and cleansing effect on the body
- Strengthens physical endurance
- Neutralizes and protects against excessive exposure to radiation
- Effectively eliminates many environmental toxins
- Elimination of aluminum and heavy metal compounds
- Helps against nausea and malaise
- Skin smoothing effects
- Has antioxidant, anti-aging effect
- Improves brain metabolism
- Promotes mental activity and lucid dreams
- Increases and deepens concentration
- Increases signal transmission at synapses
- Activates the pineal gland and the “3rd eye
- As an essential trace element, it is involved in many reactions in the body
- Activates the immune system and metabolism
- Helps with skin and hair problems
- Promotes wound healing and healthy skin renewal
- Protects against oxygen radicals as an antioxidant
- Regulates blood sugar
- Especially important for vegans, bioavailable central element of vitamin B12.
- Effective against fatigue, chronic exhaustion and anemia
- Brain activating, protects nerve cells
- Regulates and controls hormone production
- Influences perception and mood
- Helps against lack of concentration
- Reduces allergic reactions & hay fever
- Improves oxygen supply in cells and organs
- Increases blood flow and microcirculation
- Activates the body’s own antioxidant protective enzymes
- Optimizes immune cells and immune function = immune booster
- Helps with eye diseases such as glaucoma, cataracts and retinal inflammation
- Detoxification and elimination of heavy metal compounds
- Improves muscle strength and cardiovascular endurance
- Increases physical and mental performance
- Improves blood circulation and oxygen supply
- Helps against skin pallor, anemia and hair loss
- Strengthens heart function
- Relieves headaches, sleep disorders and constipation
- Activates and improves brain metabolism
- Accelerates signal transmission between nerve cells and synaptic connections
- Has antioxidant and cell-protective effects
- Optimizes repair processes of DNA (genetic material)
- Promotes mental clarity, alertness and decisiveness
- Stabilizes kidney and uric acid metabolism
- Activates alcohol and nicotine degradation in the liver
- Reduces gout and rheumatic symptoms
- Effective antioxidant
- Increases potency, fertility, sexual function
- Soothes mucous membranes in the gastrointestinal tract
- Improves visual impairment and visual disturbances
- For detox, detoxification and elimination throughout the body
- Increases performance in cases of cardiac insufficiency, heart failure and general weakness
- Structural element for connective tissue, bones, tendons and ligaments
- Strengthens skin, hair and nails
- For more elasticity in the vascular system (arteries/veins)
Application and dosage
Especially at low concentrations (5-10 ppm) and small particle size (< 20 nm), colloidal metals have proven to be very effective. It is optimal to keep the liquid in the mouth for 2 to 5 minutes so that the particles can migrate directly into the blood via the oral mucosa. Due to the electrical charge, a plastic or wooden spoon (no metal!) or a measuring glass (40 ml) should be used as a dosing aid.
Likewise, you can spray thinly on the affected areas of the body with a spray bottle. For internal applications, spray the liquid into the mouth with the spray dispenser. This way, the colloids are absorbed directly through the oral mucosa. Learn more about the application and dosage of TRIMEDEA’s colloidal metals here.
What do catalytically active metals mean for our health and fitness?
We need metals for specific metabolic processes – whether as building material in organs and tissues, as basic building substances for hormone production or as the central atom in enzyme compounds.
The more catalytically active a metal is, the easier it is for chemical substances to react with each other because the body itself has to expend less of its own energy – simply put. The graph shows which metals can react as a catalyst and how well. The difference between the degree of catalytic activity of mercury (Hg) and platinum (Pt) is one billion!
This means: Due to their very high catalytic activity, gold and platinum, for example, are very important metals for our metabolism. They play an important role in the field of enzymes as a central atom. However, this has so far been mostly ignored in nutrition, food supplements or ecotrophology.
The reason: The elements platinum, iridium, palladium, gold, rhodium and rhenium are difficult to dissolve. This is because the atoms of these metals are held very tightly together by their high lattice energy. It takes a great deal of effort to “break up” these lattices (spatial structure).
As a consequence, no attention is paid to these catalytically highly active metals when analyzing foods and ingredients. These metals are not analyzed and considered essential. As a result, they are gradually removed from our food cycle.
Colloidal metals for your health:
We will be happy to advise you, in detail and without obligation. We look forward to your mail or your call!