Colloidal palladium boosts brain metabolism
Brain power without limits: Colloidal palladium provides mental vitality and creativity. As a superordinate control center, our brain regulates the cells, organs and glands. If palladium is missing, the brain and thus the body only run on low flame.
Benefits of colloidal palladium
- Improves the ability to concentrate
- Strengthens memory
- Promotes the ability to see
- Particularly catalytically active metal (importance in enzyme metabolism)
- Improves muscle performance and fine motor skills
- Optimizes nerve and DNA repair processes
- Strengthens creativity and finding realistic goals
Range of application for colloidal palladium
- For general lack of concentration
- For functional disorders of the eyes and vision
- Against depressive moods
- Alleviates degraded resistance
- In combination with platinum a very effective antioxidant for nerve cells
- Optimizes repair processes in mitochondria
What is colloidal palladium?
Real colloidal palladium is very fine palladium particles that float in water and do not form a bond with the water. The size of the individual particles is between 1 and 20 nanometers (1 nm = one billionth of a meter).
Manufactured with high voltage plasma process
We at Trimedea have chosen the complex high-voltage plasma process with 10,000 volts. Because only with this high quality technology we achieve the best possible quality of colloids when used correctly: smallest particle size, highest energy content, long shelf life, suspended state. It is more effective, more energetic, more durable, has higher bioavailability, does not form compounds with other substances, does not cause deposits and is overdose-free. You can learn more about the use and dosage of colloids in the AGSP info portal.
Our offer for your health
Colloidal palladium from Trimedea is available in violet glass bottles in two sizes: 500 ml and 1000 ml.
Colloidal palladium for your health:
Choose premium quality from Trimedea
Energy-rich, durable, effective: vital ultra-trace element
Manufactured from 99.99% pure metal using the high-voltage plasma process
Note on the purchase of colloids
Colloids must not be declared as food, dietary supplements or medicinal products. Therefore, be sure to pay attention to the indication of the manufacturing process. It provides important information about the quality, particle size, concentration, colloid energy and shelf life.