Colloidal Chrom: for those who like sweets too much
The essential trace element chromium plays an important role in our sugar metabolism and the resulting ailments. It reduces our desire for sweets, lowers cholesterol and helps us lose weight.
Colloidal Chrome 10ppm
59,15 € – 91,00 €
Colloidal Chrom benefits
- Improves respiration and lung performance
- Regulates insulin metabolism and
- Reduces the desire for sweets
- Lowers cholesterol levels
- Helps to lose weight, reduces hunger and yo-yo effect
- Supports muscle development
- Antioxidant, protects against free radicals
Further range of application
- In case of high fat and carbohydrate diet
- In diabetes and arteriosclerosis
- Improves glucose tolerance
- Against physical and mental performance deficiency In prolonged stress
- Alleviates peripheral neuropathies
- For weight loss and weight management
- Regulates thyroid metabolism
What is colloidal chromium?
Real colloidal chromium is very fine chromium particles that float in water and do not form a compound with the water - in contrast to ionic chromium solutions (electrolytic production). The size of the individual particles is between 1 and 20 nanometers (1 nm = one billionth of a meter). The particles of this liquid dispersion can be produced by various manufacturing processes, which, depending on the process, have a significant influence on the properties and quality. You can learn more about the application and dosage of colloids in the AGSP info portal.
Manufactured using the high-voltage plasma process
At Trimedea, we have opted for the complex high-voltage plasma process with 10,000 volts. This is because only this high-quality technology, when used correctly, achieves the best possible quality of colloids: smallest particle size, highest energy content, long shelf life, suspended state. It is more effective, bioavailable, more energetic and durable, does not form compounds with other substances, does not cause deposits and is overdose-free.
Our offer for your health
Trimedea colloidal chromium is available in violet glass bottles in two sizes: 500 ml and 1000 ml.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.