Sango Pur sea coral 300g violet glass jar
Sango sea coral from Okinawa in 8 μm particle size and UMH activated for best possible bioavailability.
Much more than calcium and magnesium: More than 70 trace elements are contained in the Sango Sea Coral from Okinawa – in an almost perfect, bioavailable quantity ratio for us humans. With the daily intake you achieve an optimal basic supply of all necessary minerals, trace elements and ultra trace elements.
Through a technically very complex process of reduction and energization, we provide Sango Pur in the smallest particle size available - 500 percent smaller than most coral preparations offered. A particle size of 8 microns (instead of 40 to 50 microns) is unique on the market and is the prerequisite for optimal bioavailability, absorption and utilization in our cells.
Benefits of Sango Pur
- Contains more than 70 of the 81 stable elements of our earth
- Naturally optimal mixing ratio of the elements
- Sustainable mining of millennia-old sango corals from Okinawa (no overexploitation!)
- 100 % natural, without any additives, free of radioactive elements
- Optimal bioavailability due to ultra-fine particle size
- 500 % smaller particles than other sango coral preparations
- Best possible protection in violet glass
- Additional activation and energization with UMH and SET technology
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.