Colloidal Cobalt 5ppm
23,00 € – 98,00 €
Colloidal Cobalt: against vitamin B12 deficiency, nerve power and energy without detours
Colloidal cobalt is a true multi-talent. Bioavailable cobalt is significantly involved in many metabolic processes. Vitamin B12 ( cobalamin) contains the trace element cobalt as its central atom. If the absorption of vitamin B12 is disturbed or impossible, this has far-reaching health consequences. Vegans, raw foodists or people with stomach or small intestine problems often have a problem absorbing sufficient amounts of vitamin B12 through food. Colloidal cobalt is therefore the best solution for many.
Benefits of colloidal cobalt
- Helps against fatigue, chronic exhaustion and anemia
- Allergic reactions & hay fever
- Brain activating, protects nerve cells
- Regulates and controls hormone production
- Affects cognition and mood
- Helps against lack of concentration
- Degrades homocysteine and activates folic acid
- Necessary for the formation of red blood cells (erythrocytes)
Further range of application
- Especially important for vegans, is the biologically relevant substance of vitamin B12
- Against lack of concentration and drive
- In chronic gastrointestinal diseases
- During pregnancy and lactation
- With strong alcohol consumption
- Blood formation & oxygen transport
What is colloidal cobalt?
Real colloidal cobalt is very fine cobalt particles that float in water and do not form a compound with the water - in contrast to ionic cobalt solutions (electrolytic production). The size of the individual particles is between 1 and 20 nanometers (1 nm = one billionth of a meter). The particles of this liquid dispersion can be produced by various manufacturing processes, which, depending on the process, have a significant impact on the properties, bioavailability and quality. You can learn more about the application and dosage of colloids in the FGS info portal.
Produced by the high-voltage plasma process
We at Trimedea have chosen the complex high-voltage plasma process with 10,000 volts. This is because only this high-quality technology, when used correctly, achieves the best possible quality of colloids: smallest particle size, highest energy content, long shelf life, suspended state. It is more effective, bioavailable, more energetic and durable, does not form compounds with other substances, does not cause deposits and is overdose-free.
Our offer for your health
Trimedea colloidal chromium is available in violet glass bottles in three sizes: 100 ml (spray bottle), 500 ml and 1000 ml.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.