Colloidal Zinc: universal agent with great and broad effect
Colloidal zinc is a real all-rounder. It controls and regulates more than 300 enzymes and hormones. In addition, it is of great importance for protein, energy and carbohydrate metabolism. People with intestinal diseases in particular should pay attention to their zinc requirements. By taking higher amounts of phytates, vegetarian or vegan diets can also increase zinc requirements.
Colloidal Zinc 10ppm
19,90 € – 85,00 €
Benefits of colloidal zinc
- As an essential trace element involved in many reactions in the body
- Activates the immune system and immune intelligence
- Helps with skin and hair problems
- Promotes wound healing and healthy skin renewal
- Necessary for the formation of SOD (superoxide dismutase) and other antioxidant enzymes
- Optimizes blood sugar and insulin metabolism
- Supports anti-aging effects & cell regeneration
- No negative interactions with antagonist copper
Range of application
- Relieves chronic inflammatory bowel diseases
- For vegetarian and vegan diets
- External use for skin problems and poor wound healing
- For increased susceptibility to infections
- Against loss of appetite and reduced sense of taste
- Signal transmission & neurotransmitters in the brain
- Stress and permanent stress is a strong “zinc eater
- Reduces symptoms of rheumatism
What is colloidal zinc?
Real colloidal zinc is very fine zinc particles that float in water and do not form a compound with the water - in contrast to ionic zinc solutions, which are produced electrolytically. The size of the individual particles is between 1 and 20 nanometers (1 nm = one billionth of a meter). The particles of this liquid dispersion can be produced by various manufacturing processes, which, depending on the process, have a significant influence on the properties and quality. You can learn more about the application and dosage of colloids in the AGSP info portal.
Manufactured using the high-voltage plasma process
At Trimedea, we have opted for the complex high-voltage plasma process with 10,000 volts. This is because only this high-quality technology, when used correctly, achieves the best possible quality of colloids: smallest particle size, highest energy content, long shelf life, suspended state. It is more effective, bioavailable, more energetic and durable, does not form compounds with other substances, does not cause deposits and is overdose-free.
Our offer for your health
Colloidal zinc from Trimedea is available in violet glass bottles in three sizes: 100 ml (spray bottle), 500 ml and 1000 ml.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.