Colloidal Copper: Essential trace element and very important for our body.
Colloidal copper is a component of many enzymes and therefore vital for us. Copper has an immune-stimulating and anti-inflammatory effect, we need it for blood formation and the formation of collagen and elastin in connective tissue. A copper deficiency can cause symptoms such as anemia, disruption of nerve cells, skin and hair pigment disorders or connective tissue disorders.
Colloidal Copper 10ppm
20,70 € – 93,00 €
Benefits of colloidal copper
- Provides structure and elasticity of bones, connective tissue and blood vessels
- Antioxidant effect
- Improves the moisture content of the skin
- Reduces excess hormones
- Antibacterial and disinfectant effect
- Balances the activity of the thyroid gland
Further range of application
- Helps with anemia, iron deficiency
- After antibiotic therapies, when taking gastric acid inhibitors
- In case of strong oxidative stress, e.g. smoking
- Against disorders of the gastrointestinal tract
- In case of heavy alcohol consumption
- Alleviates histamine intolerance
- Helps with burns and improves wound healing
What is colloidal Copper?
Real colloidal copper is very fine copper particles that float in water and do not form a compound with the water - in contrast to ionic copper solutions (electrolytic production). The size of the individual particles is between 1 and 20 nanometers (1 nm = one billionth of a meter). The particles of this liquid dispersion can be produced by various manufacturing processes, which, depending on the process, have a significant impact on the properties, bioavailability and quality. Learn more about the application and dosage of colloids in the AGSP info portal.
Produced by the high-voltage plasma process
We at Trimedea have chosen the complex high-voltage plasma process with 10,000 volts. This is because only this high-quality technology, when used correctly, achieves the best possible quality of colloids: smallest particle size, highest energy content, long shelf life, suspended state. It is more effective, bioavailable, more energetic and durable, does not form compounds with other substances, does not cause deposits and is overdose-free.
Our offer for your health
Trimedea colloidal copper is available in violet glass bottles in three sizes: 100 ml (spray bottle), 500 ml and 1000 ml.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.